Kamagra Effervescent is an effective, discreet and convenient way to get your daily dose of sildenafil. This medicine also contains the same active ingredient as Viagra (sildenafil).
It’s recommended to take the medication between 30 minutes before sexual activity and last around 36 hours.
- It’s only suitable for men who have a penile erection and is not suitable for women.
- The medicine will not be suitable for treating erectile dysfunction in women.
- It’s only suitable for men aged 18 and over.
Kamagra Effervescent comes in a pack of two, containing 50 milligrams of sildenafil.
How to use Kamagra Effervescent?
It’s recommended to take the medicine on an empty stomach and at least 30 minutes before sexual activity. You should not take sildenafil if you have taken nitrates in the past 24 hours, such as nitroglycerin.
It’s important to speak to your doctor before using Kamagra Effervescent tablets if you suffer from any of the following conditions:
- History of heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Certain types of heart rhythm abnormalities
- Low blood pressure
- Heart failure
- If you have a history of liver disease
The medicine should be taken with a glass of water.
The recommended dose of Kamagra Effervescent is based on the strength of the medicine. It’s recommended to take the medicine between 30 minutes before sexual activity and last around 36 hours. Kamagra Effervescent is only suitable for men who have a penile erection. This medicine is not suitable for women who have a penis.
How long does effervescent take to work?
- It takes around 30 minutes to take the dose of Kamagra Effervescent.
- The medicine should be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity.
- The time it takes to take the dose depends on the strength of the medicine.
- If you’re taking the 75mg or 150mg dose, you should take the medicine within 30 minutes before sex.
- You should also take the medicine as soon as you get home from work and before going to bed.
- The medicine should only be taken if you notice an erection during sexual activity.
- Kamagra Effervescent may not be suitable for women who have a penis.
- If you have any questions about the correct use of the medicine or any concerns, you should speak to your doctor or pharmacist
The most common side effects of Kamagra Effervescent are:
- Back pain
- Ringing in the ears
- Difficulty concentrating
- Blurred vision
- Unusual changes in eyesight
In rare cases, the medicine may cause:
- Chest pain
- Skin rash
What should I do if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose of Kamagra Effervescent, take it as soon as possible. However, if it’s almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the usual time. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed dose.
What if I overdose?
Don’t take more than the recommended dose of Kamagra Effervescent. If you think you’ve taken too much of the medicine, call your doctor or seek emergency medical attention.
What if I forget to take it?
If you forget to take your dose of Kamagra Effervescent, take it as soon as you remember. But if it’s almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the usual time. Don’t take 2 doses at the same time to make up for a missed dose.
How to store and safely dispose of medicine?
If you’re taking Kamagra Effervescent, follow the instructions above about safe storage of the medicine. If you’re unable to swallow the medicine, your pharmacist can supply you with a medicine storage container. The container should be kept out of sight and reach of children. You should dispose of your medicine at the end of its use-by date.
What if I take too much?
Taking too much of the medicine can lead to serious side effects.
If this happens, contact your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible.
What should I do if I take too much of the medicine?
If you take too much of the medicine, contact your doctor immediately.
They’ll be able to advise you on the next steps to follow.
How to dispose of leftover medicine?
If you’re taking Kamagra Effervescent, it’s important to dispose of the leftover medicine in a safe and secure way.
You should dispose of the medicine at the end of its use-by date.
Can I take other medicines with Kamagra Effervescent?
You should not take any other medicines while using Kamagra Effervescent.
Other medicines may interfere with the way Kamagra Effervescent works. This means that they may make you feel more sleepy or cause other side effects.
Examples of other medicines that may interfere with the way Kamagra Effervescent works include:
- Certain types of blood pressure medicines
- Certain antibiotics
- Antifungal medicines
- Antiseizure medicines
If you need to take any of these medicines, it’s important to speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Kamagra Effervescent.
What are the possible side effects of Kamagra Effervescent?
Like all medicines, Kamagra Effervescent can cause side effects, although not everyone gets them.
Kamagra Effervescent is a convenient, discreet and safe way to treat erectile dysfunction. You should only take the medicine if you have a penile erection.
The medicine should only be used if you have a penile erection for at least 30 minutes and last for 36 hours.